You are 20 months old today! In 4 short months, I will have to stop referring to you as ____ months old. (At least, I think that's the rule!). I have no idea how much you weigh or how tall you are. Whatever it is, it is perfect. We've been too busy having fun to worry about such things.
The past 20 months are starting to show. So many hours of sleep lost. So many clothes outgrown. Toys are starting to show wear and tear; paint is starting to wear off of some toys. Book pages have been torn. "Shrek," unfortunately, has not worn out yet ;) So many kisses, so many snuggles. So many laughs, so many songs sung. So many splashes in the bathtub. So many moments I've spent worrying. So many moments I've spent just loving you. The best 20 months of my life. Thank you for being my son.
I love you so much, my heart just feels like it will explode.
Mommy
1 comment:
This is the best post ever...
Post a Comment