Saturday, May 1, 2010

19 Months

Someone turned 19 Months old yesterday! No, I didn't forget. I just went to bed at 6:00 p.m. last night because this illness is really taking a toll on me. But I did take the pictures yesterday...they are certified, 19 Month-to-the-day pictures.






5 more months until he is TWO!!! No WAY!




And here are the only pics I snapped in the past week...and these pretty much sum-up how we've all felt this week.
And in case you're wondering what kind of things a 19 month old is into these days, go to youtube and check out a young singer named Justin Bieber. I am NOT a fan, but Logan is. When Logan hears the song "Baby," he starts singing. In the chorus, Justin sings, "Baby, baby, baby, oooohhh, baby, baby, baby...." And when he sings about the second "baby," Logan starts in with the "ooohhhh." I am going to try really hard to get it on video because it is so adorable! We did NOT teach him the song. It comes on in the morning a lot during "Full House" that Logan watches while we are getting ready. Then yesterday, the song played on Zeb's radio and Logan started singing. I guess he just knows what kind of music he likes!

No comments: