Who would let their little boy eat like this?
Who would take pictures of it?

If the end result is this adorable picture, I guess I would!
I have no idea where he learned to do that, and I will not allow him to do it again. Well, I did let him do it tonight, but only to show his daddy, and then -- NO MORE! But seriously, having a little boy is so much FUN!
If the end result is this adorable picture, I guess I would!
Tonight, we set up a "tent" for Logan with his soft chair, some pillows and a blanket. I have never seen him so excited. He was running around the house and just laughing and talking and then running back into the tent. Charlie got on the couch and jumped on the tent, making it collapse and all three of us just laughed and laughed! It wasn't long before the tent came down (well, mostly, we were holding it up with our hands and that gets tiring)! So, we headed out to find a tent. We ended up getting one, but Logan was out by the time we got home, so I have no idea if he'll end up enjoying it as much as the one we made. If he doesn't, I'm returning it.
As we were driving around on a mission to find a tent, Zeb and I agreed that there is nothing better than being a parent!
No comments:
Post a Comment