Saturday, May 8, 2010

New Car!

As if Logan going to the zoo without us wasn't enough to let us know he's growing up, he had to go and get his own car this week, too! He came home from spending the day with Uncle Darrell, Aunt Donna, the boys and grandma, and THIS is what he had!
This car is so cool! He can press the button and make it go on his own. It doesn't damage anything it runs into and it doesn't hurt if he runs into a person. I can't believe he's only 1 and he's already driving ;) My how time goes so fast!!!
He loves the car. This morning, the first thing he did was walked to the car. I let him drive it for a little bit, but then I made Zeb put it in the other room so that he wasn't on it all day. Logan didn't forget...he kept asking me about it today!!!




No comments: