Monday, May 24, 2010

Some Pictures

Logan got to play outside this weekend. And tonight. I think we'll be doing a lot of that this summer. He didn't like his frog pool from last summer. Evidently, he was young and naive last summer. This summer, he understands the dangers of a pool that looks like a frog, so he won't dare go near it. We resorted to playing in a rubber maid container full of water. It was fun. Really fun.
So much fun, why don't we just go ahead and get in it? Who needs a frog pool anyways?!

And he played there for a very long time, both this weekend and tonight.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are three things you can't keep a child out of..Shouldnt keep a child out of. A Container full of water, a Dirt pile, and a water (mud) puddle. I think a God made a water puddle for only one reason, (because I can't think of anything they are good for,) For a child to wade, spalsh thru