Tuesday, March 17, 2009

24 weeks


Logan was the only boy at our ladies' Bible study tonight (Zeb had to work until the time that the study started!). So, I think being around all us women wore him out! Once again, he wouldn't eat while mommy was feeding him...he did the spitting thing again. And by the time we got home, he was asleep (thus the picture above).

Logan, when you are older and reading this, I hope you know how much your mommy loves you...even when you won't eat for me. (Sorry, folks, I think it's pretty darn cute when he is spitting his food -- this will get me in trouble at some point, but at 5 1/2 months, I just think it's funny...fast forward another six months and it won't be funny anymore.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow
Being around ladies wears you out.That is until you get older and then being around girls is nice