...Logan is to our lives. Not only is he pretty much the cutest thing we've ever seen, he also just fits into our family perfectly. Why wouldn't he? God made him special just for us.
But I write that because Saturday is our lazy day most of the time. We like to stay around the house as much as possible, clean, take walks, take naps, etc. Well, Logan totally gets this. He and I took about a 2 1/2 hour nap today! We are both not feeling very well, so that might be part of it. Since we've had Logan, I've never been sick so much in all my life! I think he keeps bringing bugs home from the babysitter's house.
Hope everyone remembers to set their clocks ahead one hour tonight...as if it's not hard enough for me to adjust to this crazy daylight savings time, now I have to worry about Logan adjusting, too! (He'll probably do better than I will...I much prefer the fall time change when we get an EXTRA hour of sleep!)
No comments:
Post a Comment