We are still sick. It's awful. We are going to try to go back to work tomorrow. While Zeb and I have both felt some of our symptoms go away, we both feel very strange...like zombies of a sort. I went to pick Logan up from the babysitter today, and it was just like a dream....how did I get there...how did I get home? I don't know if it's the medicine or what. We were only up long enough to get Logan ready to go to the sitter's house (about a half hour) and then another half hour during the day. Other than that, we slept. As of now, we've been up for a few hours, but Logan is down for the night and I think we are soon to follow. It's just a really strange sickness. I still have a slight fever, and although Zeb's fever is gone, he sweats all the time. Yesterday, the doctor diagnosed us with upper respiratory and throat infections (we both have the same thing).
On the up-side, Logan is doing fine. He has a cough, but other than that, he seems to be doing well. Honestly, that's the most important thing. I just hate it when he is sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment