Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Serious Cuteness....

It's always a treat for me when daddy gets out his camera. I couldn't decide which one to post, so forgive the many pictures, but I hope you enjoy them as much as I did. (These were taken this past weekend.) If you click on a picture, it will make it bigger. In some of these, you can see how beautiful his eyes are. Also in some pictures, can you see how stinkin' skinny this boy is...although everyone says he looks like us, he certainly doesn't have our body types (thank goodness!). And don't worry, he EATS!!!!

Not a day goes by when Zeb and I don't talk about how much we love Logan and how very blessed we are to be his parents. I don't know why God chose to bless us in such an extraordinary way, but He did. And we praise Him for the gift that Logan is to us; we are a FAMILY!!!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Boy is not skinny,from what we can see of him.
Look at his wrist and his elbows,and around his ankles and knees. He is a health baby, And for sure he is Cute. Love You Logan,, Hugs
Ggrampa Johnston