Saturday, March 21, 2009

It's Getting Worse...

I wish that I could report that we are getting better. We are not. Zeb and I can deal with being sick ourselves, but it's so hard to see Logan sick. He starts coughing and then will spit up and start choking on the nasty stuff in his throat. Poor little guy! It's heartbreaking. He's been so much fussier the past couple days, too. Considering that he's a pretty good baby normally, I think we got spoiled! Now, when he cries, it just breaks our heart. The doctor said that by Monday, he should be doing better....Please come, Monday!!!!

Zeb and I just keep getting sicker, too. I have a pretty bad sore throat and Zeb's cough is bad. We know that the way we feel is probably the way Logan feels as well. We opened some windows today to try to air the place out. I hope it works a little. I'm just not very used to all this sickness. Typically, I have a pretty good immune system.

On a different topic, our "sweet" little dog found a sweet little baby rabbits' nest today and decided to make "friends" with one of them. We coaxed him into dropping it before he killed it, but we know how this works. Fortunately (and strangley enough), we were having our Direct TV equipment updated this afternoon, and the technician was a "country boy" who was more than happy to help us dispose of the baby rabbits. I know, I know...it's awful. But if he didn't do it, Charlie was going to and I just don't need dead baby rabbits in my backyard or rabbits' blood all over my house. But I did nearly cry...the bunny that I saw was absolutely adorable...and it would have to be so close to Easter, too, wouldn't it?!

What a day.

No comments: