I took Logan to the doctor yesterday to find out that he has an ear infection in each ear. Zeb and I are both sick. I took a vacation day yesterday because I had a dentist appointment and some errands, but Logan and I were home by 1:00 and then just rested the rest of the day. (We did stop by daddy's work to visit him, but that probably wasn't the best idea because Logan was a little bit cranky!)
Today, I had to go out of town for work, and it's a miracle that I made it there and back (and actually stayed awake during the meeting), seeing as how I'm all doped-up on cold medicine. I usually try not to take much medicine, but since I knew I had to travel today, I had to do something. Zeb stayed at home with sick Logan...and I know that it's not an easy task to be at home with a sick baby all day, especially when you are sick yourself! We're all in for the night now, enjoying our Friday movie night (this is our tradition whenever we can fit it in -- We're watching "Finding Nemo" tonight.) We're probably going to stay in most of the weekend because we are all so wore out and tired.
Pray for Logan's quick recovery. That poor little guy has been sick so much since he's been born. We are ready for warm weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment