The other day, Logan was sitting up with no help, but he was kinda leaning forward, so I thought maybe that didn't qualify as sitting up on his own. Today, during therapy, Miss Gloria said, "Look who is sitting up on his own!" So, I peeked around the laptop and saw him sitting up and quickly ran to get the camera. He isn't stable for very long, but he's getting there!
The therapist said that she was very happy with his progress and she feels like he is doing well and the shape of his head is getting better. I was worried about his head leaning to the one side, but she said she thinks he's doing much better. We will continue therapy for quite a while. He qualifies until he's 3 years old, and I like the one-on-one developmental time that he gets (we learn a lot about baby development, too!), so this will continue for a while.
This week I learned a trick...if I give Logan a bath in the evening, it wipes him out. In the past, I would give him one in the morning, afternoon OR evening depending on our schedule and when it fit in. But I'm trying to fine-tune our routine (we already have the waking up and the nap part down) and this was the perfect finishing touch! He's been sleeping well in his crib, all night long, and we actually have to wake him up in the morning (I'm thinking the time-change might have something to do with that, too), but I'm hoping to sleep until 7:00 on Saturday!
1 comment:
Looking good..OF COURSE
One of these days he will be scooting along and just set up himself, watch the look on his face when he does. He will look like "Wow what did I do" with a big crin on his face..
Love You
Post a Comment