Logan is doing great. He still has a little cough, but that's it. Zeb and I, on the other hand, cannot shake this sickness. We are still on antibiotics. I don't know what to do. This morning, I woke up with a very sore throat and my voice sounds so hoarse. I'm upset about this because I don't like being sick, but also, our friends' baby was born this afternoon and I've been dying to meet Little Miss Elliana, but I don't know when I'll be able to see her. I certainly don't want to spread my germs to her.
We did end up making it back to work on Thursday and Friday. Our goal each day was just to make it through that day and make it to the weekend. I guess I just keep hoping that with each new day, we'll feel better.
On Friday morning, we found that Logan has his second tooth! He was fussy on Thursday and his cheeks were bright red on Thursday night. On Friday when he woke up, his cheeks were clear and he had a tooth.
On Thursday at physical therapy, Miss Gloria said that Logan is right on track for a six month old, which is so good to hear! Remember when we first found the lump on Logan's neck and we had no idea what was going to happen? We didn't know what was wrong and we had no idea if there would be substantial damage from his injury or what would happen...well, just to hear that he's on track is such a blessing. He's doing all the things that a six month old baby should be doing.
On Friday, we had our very last home visit for the adoption. Once the final report is done, the information will be sent to the lawyer and then we will be given our court date. The court date will likely be in May. The judge in our city only hears adoption cases once a month, so we will just have to take the date that they give us, which is no big deal because I will rearrange my whole schedule to sign those papers!
Please pray that Zeb and I can kick this illness once and for all and please join us in praising God for Logan's new friend, Elliana.
No comments:
Post a Comment