It's official...Logan's first word is "momma," much to his father's dismay. But hey, it had to be one of us, right?! Logan has been babbling the sounds for quite some time, but I think this weekend, he finally got it. I told him today that he needed to say "dadda," and he just did his little spitting thing (hah!). Poor daddy. I keep reminding Zeb that little boys only take to their mothers for a couple years and then they are all about dad. Zeb and Logan will have a very special relationship, regardless of what word he said first.
We went to visit Logan's new friend, Elliana Kay, tonight. I am still not feeling 100%, so I did not hold her, but Zeb did. He loved it. Logan wasn't sure what to think, but once Alicia (Elliana's mom) let Logan come and sit on her lap, he was as happy as could be. Zeb was best man at Chad & Alicia's wedding, and can you believe...I used to babysit for Chad and his sisters! (How old do I feel?!)
Elliana is absolutely adorable! I asked her parents' permission to post these pics of her...she is sooooo beautiful and we are so happy for them!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment