Saturday, August 14, 2010
Then & Now
We got the Bumbo seat out for Carter's visit last week and Logan decided that he wanted to be a baby and try it out again. Here he is last year.
Here he is today.
I should not be allowed to look through old pictures of my little boy. I can't believe how much he's changed! I love the age that he is now, but I just look back through the pictures, and already, I can't believe he was ever that small and have a hard time remembering the details of our daily life back then. I guess that joy is replaced by the new joy he brings us every day. Gotta run now...he's crying, laying on his belly, scooting backwards on the kitchen for a reason I'm completely unaware of. Now, he's pulling at my arm yelling, "Mommy!" Yep, joy every day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow, it is certainly true how fast and much they change. What a cute boy!!
Post a Comment