It was a night like any other, although I've been feeling particularly tired this week. I figured that with it being the first week of classes, it was just the regular fatigue. I did get a lot of comments this week on how tired I looked. We came home from church last night and I went to bed around 9:30. About 10:15, I woke up and walked out to the living room and told Zeb he needed to take me to the hospital. I knew something was wrong, although we suspected appendicitis. We called my sister to come and get Logan because she only lives 5 minutes away and we knew we wouldn't be able to take him with us (why we just didn't drop him off on the way to the hospital is completely unknown to me.) I was at the hospital for about 3 hours and then once they figured out what was wrong, they sent me home. I was in pain all night, but today has been better. I'm surprised by how sore/out-of-it I still feel. It was just one stone, quite small, but man, oh, man -- did it hurt!
We kept Logan on his regular schedule today, so he went to the baby sitter's, but he's home now. I missed him so much. As the medicine was making me silly/crazy last night, I remember I kept crying how much I missed Logan. (I'm sure I said a bunch of other things, too!) When he got home, he came into lay with me in bed and fell asleep around 7:30. I think he missed us, too :)
1 comment:
I have heard how painful this is! You are a trooper!
Post a Comment