We have had a great weekend...busy, but great. On Friday night, we went to Crazy Pinz with Zeb's coworkers. Logan was so happy just pressing the buttons and going from one game to another. We didn't pay one penny for a game...with the lights and the buttons, he thought he was playing them! I'm going to be in big trouble when he figures this out!

Here he is "playing" Pac Man with his dad.

At the "Redemption" area, we asked how much it cost to just buy the toys, instead of cashing in tickets. We were told that tickets were a penny a piece. There was a big blow-up fish that looks like Nemo, and it was only 160 tickets...so, instead of wasting money on games, we just bought the fish for $1.60. What a deal!!


On Saturday, we ran some errands and we ate lunch at the mall. We sat by the merry-go-round, although Logan still isn't quite ready to ride it...if you remember the merry-go-round at the Children's Museum last winter, you'd understand why!

For supper on Saturday, we had sesame noodles (a Pioneer Woman recipe -- visit her blog
www.thepioneerwoman.com -- you won't be sorry...but plan on spending days there...there is so much to read on her blog). Logan loves playing with the noodles! Tonight (Sunday), Logan had rice and chicken for supper. He let me know that he wanted "MEAT!" So, I had to tell him that chicken is meat. So, he started calling it "chicken meat" now.

While in the bathtub now, Logan likes to play in the running water. I think he would play in there for hours, but he minute I turn the water off, he wants to get out.

I must report that today, he was sitting at the table, and all of the sudden, really fast, Logan yelled, "one, two, three, four, five!" He said four and five! We couldn't believe it! I love how he is growing and changing. He's really into trying to dribble balls like a basketball now. And he's been wanting to sit still and read more, which I love.

I just love this little boy. I can't believe how fast he's growing...right before our eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment