On this day, I want you to know how incredibly special and loved you are. I want you to know how your daddy and I dreamed that one day, we would have a little boy and YOU ARE OUR DREAM COME TRUE. When we reflect on our story, there is no way to deny that God had His hand in the writing of our story. Although it was so difficult to wait at times, since you are here, all of the waiting makes perfect sense now. There is no question that our family was not ready a day before you were ready for our family because you were the ONLY one who would complete our family. We were family from the beginning...not because of biology or blood but because of love. Period. Plain and simple. Yep, it's that easy.
You bring us so much joy. I will never be able to fully express this to you, but my hope is that, if it is your desire, one day you will have a child of your own and you will understand the joy that we feel because of you. We do not take one day for granted. We do not take one smile or one hug or one kiss for granted. We soak all of them up. I see the moments slipping through our hands, but I try not to be too sad because with each day that passes, we just have that many more memories.
Okay, dear son, I need to stop writing now because I'm about to cry. Tears of joy...tears of happiness. All because of you. Happy "Call Day," Sweet Boy
Love, Daddy & Mommy
2 comments:
So sweet!
Happy Call Day to you and your family!
Post a Comment