Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Feeling Better

After a long night of sickness on Friday (Logan), and Zeb getting sick on Sunday afternoon and then I got hit with it on Sunday night, we are all finally feeling better. I hate seeing the little guy sick. And although throwing-up seems like an instinct (sometimes, it is, let's face it!), it was interesting how Zeb and I found ourselves in the wee-morning hours of Saturday, trying to show Logan how to just "go with it," let it go and get it out of your system. We always knew when he was getting ready to get sick because he would grind his teeth (Zeb said for him, that was worse than the actual vomiting!) But Logan wasn't sure what to do.... Funny stuff, this parenting.

Here is Logan "sleeping" in his wagon. He wanted his daddy to make him a bed in his wagon, so he did. He didn't really sleep there. Something tells me he wouldn't stay in it for very long if he were actually sleeping. He moves around way too much while he's sleeping to be confined to such a small space. I am so happy we got Logan's hair cut. I was so nervous about it at first, but I love it now!
Ready for church on Sunday morning...


And more of the goofy smiles. Keep 'em coming, precious boy. I'll take your goofy smiles any day of the week!





No comments: