Saturday, October 2, 2010

PARTY!

Logan is blessed. He has so many people that love him and were happy to share in his birthday celebration. I should first mention that last night, he had his first visit to Chuck E Cheese with Uncle David and Aunt Tammy and Dakota and Dylan. He was so wired when he came home, but it sounds like he had a really great time!

Tonight was Logan's birthday party...and what a party it was! I am so tired, but I wanted to post these pictures, so here goes!




Logan and his great-grandma

Logan and his great-grandparents


Ol' Ma with all of her great-grandchildren



By this time, Logan was getting tired of pictures, but we snapped one right before he slid off of Nanny and Papa's lap!
Nanny and Papa live in Alabama and it just so happened that they were able to get a ride up here for Logan's party, can you believe that?! I never thought that they'd be able to be at one of Logan's birthday parties, so this was quite a treat. Logan has enjoyed spending time with them the past couple days.



This is Logan talking to Grandpa Bill from Florida





Logan thanking Samantha for his gift














Happy Family!









The theme of the party was Nemo (although my sister pointed out that the fish on this cake can't be Nemo because both of his fins are the same size and Nemo has one fin that is smaller than the other!) Logan is a big Nemo fan. He spent the day with his grandparents, and I wish I had video taped him when he walked into the house tonight and saw all the balloons and decorations!

Can you tell how happy he is? The cheesey smiles just don't stop around our house!



Blowing out his candles.


Mommy and her precious boy


This picture is too funny because Logan was waiting on me to cut the cake. Have ya'll heard of cutting the cake using dental floss (not flavored...just regular). If you slide it through, you get a perfect, crisp cut. Well, everyone was making fun of me doing this tonight and saying that it was taking too long for me to cut the cake. The above picture is Logan getting frustrated. He started yelling "Cake!"


Logan eating cake






This is my mom and dad with all of their grandchildren.


Logan got a new suitcase and after his nap and he was in his pjs, I guess he decided he was going to leave. He was carrying his suitecase around everywhere!
It was a good party, but I have to be honest, I'm glad it's over! Zeb and I both get very stressed with a house full of people and all of the chaos. But I admit, I am a little sad that his second birthday is over. I just can't believe that's he two...TWO! I'm still trying to wrap my mind around it. And not a day goes by when I don't think about how very blessed I am to have this little boy as MY little boy and be a part of his life. We are so blessed to have him and also blessed to have a loving family.

















3 comments:

Wynj said...

belated birthday greetings to your precious son Logan... I can hardly believe that over 2 years have passed since I was aware of you getting a child... You are wonderful parents, and imagine how Logan will feel when he finally gets to see his life in such a detailed way... You aretruly an inspiration to mother hood congratulations Amy xx

Amber Rose said...

Happy Birthday, Logan!!!!

Matt and Abby said...

What a fun party!! Logan's face when you were slow cutting the cake is hilarious.
Also, Hannah loves your blog. Whenever I am on the computer she asks for the monkeys the bananas and the dog.