Logan, there are a few things that I want you to know about your second birthday, since I'm sure by the time you're reading this, you won't remember!
Your daddy and I were blessed enough to both be able to take the day off work. We spent the entire day as a a family! It was wonderful!!!

First, we got your 2 year pictures taken. Then, we went to the adoption agency and visited with our case worker, Miss Gloria. She couldn't believe how much you've grown! It was so good to see her and reminisce about the day you were born.
Logan and Zeb playing around
After eating lunch, we came home and all three of us took a nap! We spent the rest of the day just playing and loving on each other. These are my favorite kind of days, but unfortunately, they don't happen very often. I am so glad that we were all able to be together to remember the special day of your birth.

I know that I've said it so many times, but you are such a precious gift to us. You keep us busy by running all around and you keep us entertained with your singing and laughing and dancing and just being silly! Your personality has shined through since you were very young, and the older you get, the more I just fall in love with the person that you are.
You are kind and caring, and you are smart and funny. I know that whatever you set your mind to do, you will be able to accomplish. We pray that you grow up to be a strong man in the Lord and that you are able to live out your dreams and be happy.
Logan doing summersaults

Precious boy, you may never know how much you have changed our lives...you might never know how absolutely, completely head-over-heels in love with you we truly are. Just today, your daddy and I were talking about how blessed we are that for the rest of our lives, we will be able to know you and love you and be a family together. We are so proud to be your parents and so thankful that God saw fit for us to be able to be a part of your journey. WE are the blessed ones. You have blessed us.
Love,
Daddy & Mommy
p.s. -- you are the cutest little boy I have ever seen. EVER.
2 comments:
Happy birthday Logan!! He is so blessed to have you guys!
Happy Birthday, Logan! I love how you all went to the adoption agency to visit with your caseworker. I would love for our caseworker to see how big Zoe is in person! (I know she sees pictures in our blog.)
Thank you very much for what you wrote after my last post.
Post a Comment