A sweet lady from our church gave Logan this baseball mitt and ball. Logan looked at it and said, "I love you, Chuck E Cheese!"
In more exciting news, Logan went pee-pee on the potty today (yes, we say "pee-pee" at our house!). We've been working with him for a while, letting him just get used to sitting there, and if you recall, he has done the other on the potty twice so far. So, tonight, he was getting ready for his bath, and he decided to "go potty" as he calls just sitting there. Well, I heard the little trickling and started to scream with excitement. He thought he was doing something wrong (I need to learn to control my excitement!), but then he realized it was a good thing. This was a big step for us. I worry about potty training him since I'm not with him every day/every minute, but this was just a nice boost of encouragement for both of us :)
1 comment:
I'm sure you miss Logan so much while you travel! Hopefully your next trip goes quickly.
Also, congrats with the potty stuff. I'm a bit jealous, as Hannah pees on the floor every time we try. Way to go Logan!
Post a Comment