Here is the hotel lobby:
And here is part of the outside of the hotel in which I stayed. I would love to be able to go back there sometime with Zeb and Logan!
I was so excited to see Logan when I got home around 8:00 p.m. on Friday night. I miss him so much when I am away. Of course, he was more than happy to entertain me...

Tonight, we had a hayride at the church. About 20 minutes before we left, Logan dropped a can of kidney beans on his toe (he was playing in the pantry, which he often does. The poor baby cried until we left the house 20 minutes later. I don't think he's ever cried that much when he's been hurt. He was cranky all night long and cried on and off -- not like him at all. However, I did happen to see him kicking a ball with his hurt foot when he was playing with his cousins...yet he limps????? But I do know it's sore...there's a picture of it at the end of this post. We felt so bad about it. I hate when silly things happen that could have been prevented.
And here is part of the outside of the hotel in which I stayed. I would love to be able to go back there sometime with Zeb and Logan!
Tonight, we had a hayride at the church. About 20 minutes before we left, Logan dropped a can of kidney beans on his toe (he was playing in the pantry, which he often does. The poor baby cried until we left the house 20 minutes later. I don't think he's ever cried that much when he's been hurt. He was cranky all night long and cried on and off -- not like him at all. However, I did happen to see him kicking a ball with his hurt foot when he was playing with his cousins...yet he limps????? But I do know it's sore...there's a picture of it at the end of this post. We felt so bad about it. I hate when silly things happen that could have been prevented.
But as you can see, there were some smiles tonight. It sure wasn't typical fall/hayride weather! It was hot enough to wear shorts although I wouldn't let Zeb wear shorts because I told him it was just plain wrong to wear shorts on a hayride! We didn't make Logan wear shoes tonight because of his hurt toe. So, he started out with a white pair of socks. By the time we got home, they were pretty much black with dirt!
1 comment:
Ouch! Looks like he is going to lose that nail. I would cry too, for sure!
Post a Comment