I'm not saying we were near death's door at all, but all of us were feeling blah today. We stayed in and rested and we're hoping for a better night. We've been giving Logan cough medicine, hoping that it will help combat what he's fighting. I'm not a big fan of medicine per se, although I must admit that it's so nice now that he's 2 and we can give him so many more over-the-counter drugs without worrying. Don't get me wrong, we use them sparingly...very sparingly, but for kids under 2, there's basically nothing you can give them.
*I had the hiccups and each time I would hiccup, Logan would say, "What's that noise?" and run over to me.
*Zeb went out to get some medicine at the store and Logan wanted to go with him. We told him that daddy would bring him home a surprise. So, Logan waited patiently. When daddy arrived home, Logan jumped on my lap and closed his eyes, awaiting his surprise. When daddy indicated that surprises at Walgreen's were outrageously expensive, he panicked and picked up one of Logan's existing toys and handed it to him. At first, Logan opened his eyes and did his excited "yay!" but then he recognized the toy and said, "No," and gave it back. I thought fast and remembered that I had picked up a package of dinosaurs at Target's clearance rack for .25 a few weeks ago, so daddy ran and got those and Logan was thrilled with his NEW toy. I guess that he's starting to catch onto things and we're going to have to become smarter with our interactions :)
No comments:
Post a Comment