Monday, October 4, 2010

More Random Things







*Logan had his 2 year check up today. He's 37 1/2 inches tall (off the charts) and 30 3/4 pounds (80th percentile). He cried just a little bit when he had his shots, and the nurse said, "Okay, that's it." So, I told Logan to say "Thank you." It was the cutest thing hearing him say "Thank you" through his sobs. What a sweet boy.

*Since he did so great at the doctor's office, we went out for supper. When the lady came and asked us for our drink orders, without being prompted, he told the waitress, "milk." And then when she was taking our meal orders, he said, "pizza." I don't know if he's ever really had pizza. He didn't get it tonight either, but it was so cute that he understood what was going on.

*At the restaurant, he was given a yellow balloon. He let the balloon go in about 1 minute.

*It's not always fun eating at a restaurant with a toddler, but tonight, it was thoroughly enjoyable. I've heard that once a child turns two, the "terrible twos" are over for the most part. Perhaps that is true. I hope so.

*We hadn't bought Logan a gift for his birthday yet, so tonight, we bought him a musical instrument set. Hours of fun, I tell you.
*We have a pretty busy week, and I have to go out of town for work at the end of this week...about 4 hours away. I'm not looking forward to the drive or being away from my little man. Please pray for safety for me and pray that Logan and daddy will have an easy time without me here!












No comments: