Monday, October 11, 2010

This Evening

Zeb had class tonight. But I knew that this evening was just too much of a treasure to waste it by staying inside. So, as soon as we got home, Logan and I ate a few cookies to hold us over and off we went. We had exploring to do. It was just the two of us. We were on a mission to find ducks. Unfortunately, we did not find any ducks on our walk.

However, we did take our sweet time while on our mission and we had lots of opportunities to smile...really big...like this one.


We saw some motorcycles and some dogs and some cars...all very exciting for Logan. He was also excited to pick up rocks and sticks.




We did a lot of marching...





More smiles....
















Logan has a Nemo tattoo for the next few days....he is so proud of it!








And at the very end of our walk, he overcame his fear of touching the light pole. During the walk, he would say, "I touch it," and then when we would get close, he would say, "No, no!" I think he was scared because it was so tall. But he finally touched one... And then everyone after that!



Once we got home, we headed right out back to play on his slide and in his sand box. But my camera battery was dying by then. My favorite part of the evening was when he was getting ready to go to sleep and he said, "We see bikes." He remembered what we had done. He must have enjoyed it as much as I did. Precious little boy.













No comments: