It's good to be home. I had an unexpected travel for work this week (if you remember, I had to travel for work last week, too -- this is getting OLD real quick!). But it's so good to be home...where I belong. And what's more fun than watching cousins play in the autumn (? - 80+ degree) evening? They all had so much fun playing together. We only live about 5 minutes away, but we simply don't spend enough time together!

They chased each other...

Lots of smiles and laughs....

And then Logan got out his "pew, pew" and everyone had to take a turn shooting each other with the water bottle.


I found out that instead of telling Logan that it's time to go to bed and having him fight it, I say, "Do you want to sing in your bed?" Two nights in a row, that has worked beautifully! Tonight, I closed the door and listened to him softly sing in his crib. It's so good to be home.
1 comment:
What a wonderful joy to see those three great grandchildren playing together and enjoying life. Keep up the wonderful blog. Great you are home and not traveling on the job. Enjoy each day, they go so fast. You are loved, O'Ma
Post a Comment