The first haircut definitely did make him look more grown up, and I think this one made him look that much more grown up.
Look at this boy! He looked so tall in this outfit, I had to get some pictures of him. And what a sweet smile!


Logan, what do you think of Notre Dame's team this year? (this is Logan's response -- he's doing his "pee-yew!" sign!)

This is totally random and unrelated to these pictures, but I had to write (for my memory) that last evening, my mom had a surprise birthday party for my dad (and I didn't take any pictures!), but Logan was in heaven getting to play with all of his cousins. And he particularly enjoys spending time with his Uncle Dave. (Oh, by the way, last Sunday when Uncle Dave got up to preach (he's our preacher), Logan yelled "DAVE! DAVE!" Everyone around us laughed!). But back to my story....Logan was loving being able to sit on Uncle Dave's lap and have his full attention because at church, Dave has lots of other things to do and doesn't get to spend much time with him and he just goes nuts when he sees Uncle Dave. So, Logan was sitting on Dave's lap and Dave was singing to him. (You just gotta know my brother to appreciate this, because how do I say this, he's quite the character and not really the best singer....) He started singing his signature song, "Teenager, are you lonely? Do you need a friend? Take Jesus as your Savior, He'll be with you 'til the end...." and Logan was mesmerized by Uncle Dave's voice. It was so funny because Dave was singing it in this slow, soft voice and Logan was just staring at him like he was just falling in love, it was so funny! We just laughed and laughed and Logan just sat there, so content listening to him sing! I think for as long as I live, I will laugh whenever I think of that night!



This was Logan and Charlie sharing some cheerios. Logan was throwing them on the floor and feeding them to Charlie. It was cute until Charlie stuck his whole face in the bag and started eating right out of the bag. Needless to say, Logan didn't get anymore after that!
Look at this boy! He looked so tall in this outfit, I had to get some pictures of him. And what a sweet smile!
Logan, what do you think of Notre Dame's team this year? (this is Logan's response -- he's doing his "pee-yew!" sign!)
This is totally random and unrelated to these pictures, but I had to write (for my memory) that last evening, my mom had a surprise birthday party for my dad (and I didn't take any pictures!), but Logan was in heaven getting to play with all of his cousins. And he particularly enjoys spending time with his Uncle Dave. (Oh, by the way, last Sunday when Uncle Dave got up to preach (he's our preacher), Logan yelled "DAVE! DAVE!" Everyone around us laughed!). But back to my story....Logan was loving being able to sit on Uncle Dave's lap and have his full attention because at church, Dave has lots of other things to do and doesn't get to spend much time with him and he just goes nuts when he sees Uncle Dave. So, Logan was sitting on Dave's lap and Dave was singing to him. (You just gotta know my brother to appreciate this, because how do I say this, he's quite the character and not really the best singer....) He started singing his signature song, "Teenager, are you lonely? Do you need a friend? Take Jesus as your Savior, He'll be with you 'til the end...." and Logan was mesmerized by Uncle Dave's voice. It was so funny because Dave was singing it in this slow, soft voice and Logan was just staring at him like he was just falling in love, it was so funny! We just laughed and laughed and Logan just sat there, so content listening to him sing! I think for as long as I live, I will laugh whenever I think of that night!
This was Logan and Charlie sharing some cheerios. Logan was throwing them on the floor and feeding them to Charlie. It was cute until Charlie stuck his whole face in the bag and started eating right out of the bag. Needless to say, Logan didn't get anymore after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment