Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday

This is what Logan did when I told him it was time for bed...he insisted that he would lay down in the living room....like this.

I love that my little boy drinks from juice boxes now. He's getting so big. Today, he got mad at Zeb for something and said, "GO!" and like brushed him away with his hand (didn't touch him but did the "get away from me" swing with his hand.) I know it wasn't funny, but when Logan wasn't looking, I did laugh because I just realized that this is probably the beginning of lots of "go," "get away from me," "I hate you" and the like.
Tonight, he was touching the computer and he knows he shouldn't do that. I yelled, "Stop it!" and gave him the evil-eye (you know the one that only mom's can do), and he looked at me and started batting his eyes. Seriously...who teaches kids things like that? So, I guess in the discipline department, I'm 0 for 2 in the ones mentioned above. But don't worry, there were lots of other teachable moments today where I didn't laugh.


No comments: