This year, we were most excited that Logan would be able to play in the area designated for children. Different organizations host different booths/games for kids. You pay anywhere from a quarter to a dollar per game/event. The first one Logan did was dig through a bucket of corn kernels. He didn't realize he was searching for a prize, so he just started throw the corn in the air! I think he was making those ladies nervous!!!
....so, Logan just goes with this stranger into a maze...I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing :) (Don't worry, we could see them at all times!!!)
Here he is going through the maze.
Well, hello little man. What did you do with my baby?
They had some old-time basketball which Logan loved.
And with this game, he had to hold the ball that was tied to that rope and throw it to knock over those wooden objects sitting on the stump. He didn't quite understand the object of the game, and I think the young boy running the game was getting frustrated.
And with this game, he had to hold the ball that was tied to that rope and throw it to knock over those wooden objects sitting on the stump. He didn't quite understand the object of the game, and I think the young boy running the game was getting frustrated.
No comments:
Post a Comment