Thursday, January 15, 2009

Therapy, Week Two




Here are some pics from Logan's therapy session. As you can see, he gets quite a workout! Miss Gloria twists and turns him. He is doing great and she said that she thinks he is stronger this week than he was last week (and also BIGGER -- imagine that!)


Tonight, we placed Logan beside our two year old niece to see how close they are in size. Logan was past Natalie's shoulder. He's so long!


2 comments:

Wynj said...

Thanks for the update..Logan is a real little boy now isn't he? You are beautiful parents , I can never ever remember feeling the way you do about my two children, I guess I just took it all for granted...Logan is one lucky little boy as will be his brother or sister..

Anonymous said...

I worked with Gloria at Parkview--she's a good therapist. How bizarre!