Thursday, January 8, 2009

Therapy Wears Me Out!!

Logan started physical therapy for his neck today. His therapist will work with all of his developmental areas, but primarily his neck. She said he is very strong, and she was very impressed with how well he did. He started to get very tired towards the end of the session, and 2 hours later, he's still sleeping (he usually stays awake after daycare until at least 8:00 p.m.). We will have therapy once a week for an undetermined amount of time.

Yes, he does sleep with his eye open sometimes (as pictured above). If you tap the eyelid softly, he'll close it. It's pretty funny. If I haven't said it lately, we are completely in love with this little boy.

1 comment:

Wynj said...

I guess you are both in love with that little boy, and silly as it seems so am I ♥