Saturday, January 3, 2009

Hands


Logan loves chewing on his hands! He drools like crazy and gets slobber all over the place, and we try to get him to stop, but every chance he gets, he sticks them in his mouth. He even gags himself sometime. As I was taking this picture, Zeb said that we needed to get a picture without his hands in his mouth, but in an effort to document Logan's life, I thought I just had to post one like this...you'll probably be seeing more like this until we can break him of this habit!


He is still growing....the outfit he is wearing is size 6 months! We made our best attempt to measure and weigh him tonight and he is 27 1/2 inches long and 15 1/2 pounds!

Our friends Sam and Chris came from Chicago to visit us on Thursday, Friday and they left today. Sam hadn't seen Logan for a couple months, and we figured out that he had nearly doubled his weight since the last time she saw him. She couldn't believe how much he had changed!

1 comment:

Wynj said...

Amy, Logan is probably teething, and uses his fist like a teething ring,as soon as he is able to hold on to one give him one, you will see he automatically puts it in his mouth to bite on... I hope you don't mind me saying this love ,but what he is doing is perfectly normal, and he looks cute.