Monday, January 19, 2009

3 Day Weekend


3 Day Weekend, originally uploaded by zebandamy.

What a weekend! We really enjoyed spending so much time with our little boy, but you can bet the babysitter is going to notice that Logan was held A LOT this weekend! We got a lot of smiles and coos and laughs out of him, so all-in-all, it was a great weekend!

On Saturday at approximately 12:36 in the afternoon, Zeb was running errands and Logan was doing some tummy time. I decided to run to his room to get his Boppy. I was gone about 15 seconds. When I returned, Logan was on his back (looking quite shocked at what had just occurred). At first, I was so excited, but then I realized that I missed it! And Zeb missed it! Our poor baby only had his dog, Charlie, to witness his first un-assisted roll-over. The rest of the weekend -- nothing.

No comments: