Monday, January 12, 2009

Logan Sleeping

When I got home from my walk tonight, Logan was a little squirmy, and Zeb insisted that Logan wanted his mommy. So, I held him and he kept burying his head in my armpit. I kept trying to move it (I was scared to death he was going to suffocate himself), but he kept fighting me. Finally, I just let him go. Here he is, sleeping....note that he has a tight grip on the string to my hooded sweatshirt. I didn't let him sleep like that for very long, and I listened to him breathe the whole time; just to be sure. He obviously likes complete dark while he is sleeping.

Later tonight, while I was changing him into his pajamas, he started laughing. I'm not talking a giggle as he's done in the past, it was a full-blown laugh. It was so adorable. Zeb was there and we started laughing and Logan started laughing more. I thought he was laughing previously, but it was nothing like tonight. I'm just glad he finds his parents so entertaining!

1 comment:

Julaine said...

Caity use to like to fall asleep in the same position !