

Logan is doing great with tummy time. This is a huge blessing because this is a direct result of his therapy and is an indication that his neck is getting stronger. His personality is definitely becoming more evident, too. For instance, this evening, I thought he was ready for bed...he had other plans, so he was expressing this while I was trying to give him a bottle (it was only about 8:00). So, he played in the Jumperoo and also played with his toys and that wore him out. I really thought I had had enough of playing with children after my many years of babysitting, but I can't get home from work fast enough to play on the floor with silly little stuffed animals and musical toys! I can't imagine anything more fun!
1 comment:
You never get enough of playing with a baby on the floor. Even at the age of 74 I still get down and play with a baby,, little harder to get up but you do it.
Post a Comment