Monday, January 5, 2009

What's Important


Wow -- thank you, God, for my many blessings. Life was just not great today and it's easy to get down from talk around town, people trying to stir up trouble and just general day-to-day stuff at work. However, it takes about one milli-second of glimpsing at our little boy to put everything into perspective. I've often thought that people who like to create drama just don't have anything else in their life, and now, I'm more certain than ever that is true and it makes me sad for those people. All it takes is one look at our boy to put things into perspective and realize what things are truly important in life. More than anything, we want Logan to see Jesus through our lives, so that is what we strive to do. Of course, we fail at this miserably every day, but that does not stop us from trying.
Thank you God, for your mercy and forgiveness and thank you for blessing us with Logan (who I believe is teething!).

No comments: