We had our first follow-up meeting with the adoption agency this afternoon. The visit was to make sure that Logan is thriving in our home. We were asked questions about how much he eats, sleeps, how much he weighs, etc. It was a very good visit and just takes us one step closer to finalization. The visit went well, but quite honestly, I just don't even like to think about the fact that Logan was adopted. Not that I'm ashamed of the fact or sorry about the fact, but at this point, we just want to get on with our lives! I don't even think of Logan in any other way than just our son. I am just ready for April to get here and our court date to come. It is going to be one of the happiest days of our lives (well, besides every single day we spend with Logan:)
We did ask today how long we have to wait to get back on the waiting list for the next little Johnston...the answer is when Logan is 1.....so, come September, we'll probably be starting the whole process over again!
No comments:
Post a Comment