Wednesday, January 14, 2009

15 weeks




Okay, I woke up last night in a panic -- I forgot to take a picture of Logan yesterday on his 15th week birthday (yes, we celebrate every form of birthday we can!). I almost woke him up just to take a picture. I felt like such a bad mom. But cut me some slack -- if I am entitled to lose my mind at all throughout the year, this would be the week...or even more so during about the third week of August. You see, classes started at work this week, so my mind is in about a thousand different places. Don't get me wrong, when 5:00 rolls around (or as in the case this week, after 5:00), I am so ready to leave work and go pick up my little boy. I secretly start watching the clock about 4:50 and I daydream about walking in the door of the babysitter's house and seeing my little guy. I always hope that he's awake when I get there because one little smile makes me forget everything.


So, here's a pic of Logan at 15 weeks and 1 day. Notice he's holding his daddy's hand and watching him oh-so-closely. Our blonde little boy....the joy of our lives!

1 comment:

Julaine said...

Oh you sound so much like me ! I got pics for every reason I could with Cailla (poor Caity not as much ! I feel bad!) I even had a six month birthday party for Cailla with a cupcake, fancy dress and a family friend! Cherish every moment ! They grow so quickly !