"I Love My Daddy"
Just a warning -- posts and pictures will probably be fewer and farther between now -- I'm a working mom. I had no idea about, nor was I prepared for, the great heartache that working moms experience. I knew all along that I would return to work. But that little guy has stolen my heart and it breaks my heart to leave him.
I want to be there to see him -- everything he does. But I know that part of the responsibility of being a parent is creating a life for your children that gives them room to grow and be independent. Do I wish that I was home with him every day to help him experience independence? Of course, I do. However, that's not in the plan right now, so we will do our best to keep our chin up and suffer through. Evenings and weekends are that much sweeter. Prayers are appreciated. And kudos to all the working moms out there. Not only is balancing everything a real task, the aching in your heart makes it a thousand times worse.
1 comment:
You are doing a fantastic job with logan Amy, and I am sure you will soon get used to being a working Mum...Thanks for the update love Wyn( downunder)
Post a Comment