Our computer is still not back yet, so I came in early to write this from work because I just had to report it. Logan didn't eat at all during the night! He did stir a few times and I went into his room and gave him his pacifier. He went to bed around 10:00 and slept until almost 6:00! I'm not sure this will happen every night, but I felt like it was a huge step in the right direction.
Tomorrow morning, we have a meeting with physical therapy and they will recommend "yes" or "no" for therapy. Tomorrow afternoon, we have a follow-up appointment with the Ear/Nose/Throat doctor who is watching Logan's neck. It will be a busy day, but it's nice that I am able to have Fridays off for a while so that I can completely focus on Logan.
By the way -- he smiles A LOT now, and we love it! I just can never get a picture of a smile!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment