....not posting on my blog! We've just been enjoying being a family -- perfect happiness! I don't think a day goes by when Zeb and I don't talk about how very blessed we are to have Logan. Tomorrow, it will be 3 months since his birth, and we are still amazed at God's hand in the whole process. It feels like we are really getting into a routine and getting better at this parenting thing. (Don't get me wrong, we still have A LOT to learn, but we are more comfortable.) Yesterday, I was talking to Logan and playing with him and he was laughing and I was laughing and I couldn't think of anything better in the whole wide world than seeing my little boy so happy.
Zeb is off work this week, so he is getting some alone time with Logan. He's great at the dad thing, so I don't worry about them one bit. As you can see from the picture, both of my little boys were wore out today....too much fun with daddy!
Last Friday, we got Logan's 3 month pictures taken, so I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of the proofs so I can post some of them. He was very smiley, so I know there will be some good ones.
1 comment:
I am very happy you had a wonderful Christmas with your little man!!! Your photographs are amazing, and isn't Logan a lucky boy to have this record of his life, I bet you have loads of videos of him too.God bless you all and a Happy 2009 to a wonderful family The Johnston's
Post a Comment