Trying to lift my head
I'm doing it!
I'm strong!
We had an ice storm last night. Zeb didn't have to go to work today until noon and it was a scheduled day off for me. Logan and I are enjoying spending time together. He got sick while I was in Indy (on Wednesday night) and Zeb called me at the hotel around 3:00 a.m. saying that Logan was throwing up. Zeb was a trooper and made it through the night (I think they both just really missed me!). The babysitter graciously agreed to keep Logan on Thursday even though he wasn't feeling well since he didn't really have a fever at that point, and she gave us some good pointers on how to care for him. With a lot of hugs and kisses (and some Tylenol and Pedialyte), he's back to his happy self today. We are happy that our first bout with sickness was mild and passed quickly!
No comments:
Post a Comment