Sunday, November 30, 2008

2 months old!!!



Logan is two months old today. We didn't think it was possible to love him anymore, but each day, we do!


I start back to work tomorrow. I know that I must, but I really would rather stay at home with my little boy. I feel like I'm going to miss so much, as I'm sure all working moms feel. However, I knew from the beginning that I would have to go back to work, I've just been dreading it.


Logan will be in good hands. His grandma Doris is watching him and Aunt Amanda is watching him, so he will get a lot of love. But it's not the same for me. I will miss my little boy so much, but you can bet I'll be looking forward to the end of the day. This is just the beginning of the many different steps we'll take as our family grows!


Thank you, God, for allowing me 8 1/2 weeks to spend with our very special blessing. I will look back on these weeks as some of the best of my life. I know that each child we have will be special, but spending time -- just the two of us -- has been one of my life's greatest blessing. I am so thankful for the time that I have had to spend with him.


Thank you, God, for Logan. Keep him in Your hands always -- especially while his mommy is at work!

No comments: