As I wrote in my previous post, I have to be in Indy Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week. I drove down yesterday morning and back last night. The weather was horrible last night and it was a very stressful trip. Zeb and I decided that I shouldn't attempt that again, so we decided that I should stay tonight. So, I'm away from my little boy for the first night since we brought him home.
Zeb put me on speaker-phone and let me talk to Logan and he responded with smiles (so Zeb reported) and he was talking to me! I could hear his little coos over the phoneline and it made me cry! I miss him so much!
I am overwhelmed with guilt about being here in a hotel room while Zeb takes care of Logan and Charlie (Charlie is whining for a walk!). Zeb is such a good dad. Logan is only 11 weeks old...how many dads would care for a baby that little for that long?
I am going to take FULL advantage of my night away and I plan to retire to bed in just a little bit (as soon as I finish a report for work). My thoughts and prayers will be with my wonderful husband and my little boy as they "rough" it without mom. Truth be told, Zeb does a lot in the way of caring for Logan even when I am home, so I know he'll be just fine. I'm just praying he gets a few good hours of sleep!
No comments:
Post a Comment