Tuesday, November 18, 2008

7 weeks & a basketball game

Logan is 7 weeks old today!!

I put him in his crib for a few minutes to see how he liked it. He was having trouble sleeping today, thus the pacifier, which we normally only give him in the car or when we are desperate during the night :) Today, he was needy for some reason. I know, I know, he is spoiled! When I tried to lay him down, he would sleep for about 5 minutes and then wake up crying. This afternoon, I let him cry it out and he fell asleep after 15 minutes (it killed me). Then, he woke up again and started crying, at which point, I rocked him back to sleep. After I laid him down that time, he slept another 5 minutes and then cried for 5 minutes and fell back to sleep. We played this game all afternoon. I've created a monster! I'm hoping to break him of this before I go back to work. It's my fault -- I just can't resist holding him! But it's not good for him or me, so I will suffer.

Tonight, we went to Logan's first basketball game to see Drake play. It was a nail-biter that ended in a loss for the Hawks, but Logan loved the game. He was awake pretty much the whole time. The above picture is him before the game started.


Here's mommy holding Logan at the game.



Logan staring lovingly at Grandma during the game (he loves to look at people!).




Logan and Grandpa...Grandpa likes to yell a lot during the games, but Logan didn't mind!
Here we are, it's 11:00 p.m. and Logan is asleep in his car seat. Given the day we've had, I'm not sure I should take him out to change his diaper and put him in his bassinet....hmmm, what to do?? Just another day in the life of the Johnstons! I love EVERY single minute of being Logan's mommy!!!!


















































1 comment:

Julaine said...

I think this boy gets cuter every pic !