I know that it was just a test, but from a mommy's perspective, it was awful. I'm sure it's not easy for a child of any age, but he's only six weeks old! It was just too much to see him with the monitors, watch as he was being sedated, wondering if he was feeling anything...just too much. One more thing that made the day a little overwhelming...the room where Logan was prepped for the test and recovered (we had to wait a couple hours) was the same exact room where Zeb was told he had cancer. So, it was just an emotional day.
He's been a little cranky today, and I'm guessing it's because his neck is sore.
The above pictures are just a mixture from the past week or so. I haven't been great about posting and I know there are some of you family out there who like to see how much he changes, and believe me, he changes every day. Yesterday at the hospital, his official weight was 12 pounds! Baby rolls have started appearing ever-so slightly...adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment