A few weeks ago, I found a lump on his neck. We've spent the past weeks at several doctors trying to find out what is wrong. Tomorrow, he has a biopsy. The appointment is at 12:00 p.m., but he can't eat after 8:00 a.m. (this baby eats every two hours most of the time!). I am not looking forward to my baby being sedated. We are pretty stressed about not only the results, but the procedure itself.
It's been mentioned that it could possibly be a muscle injury from his delivery. We are praying this is the case, and we are also praying that it can be taken care of with some physical therapy. The doctor on the case has a wonderful reputation, so we are confident that he will find the proper diagnosis.
So, I haven't been that great at taking pictures...or getting anything else done for that matter! However, I did manage to get the little guy to the photographers today to get his 6 week pictures. Stay tuned...I'll post them in a couple weeks when we get some proofs back.
No comments:
Post a Comment