On a different subject, the church had 24 hours of prayer for the election, with 30 minute shifts. It started last night at 8:00 p.m. Since I wasn't working, I was fortunate enough to be able to participate this afternoon (kudos to those who took the late night/early morning shifts...my thoughts were with you during my late-night feedings). But it was truly an amazing experience to be able to come together as a congregation and pray together for a cause. We know that every candidate has his/her flaws, but we pray that the best person for the job -- the one who upholds Christian values -- will be elected. Please, please, please, exercise your right to vote tomorrow. It is a blessing.
Monday, November 3, 2008
Folded Arms & Folded Hands
On a different subject, the church had 24 hours of prayer for the election, with 30 minute shifts. It started last night at 8:00 p.m. Since I wasn't working, I was fortunate enough to be able to participate this afternoon (kudos to those who took the late night/early morning shifts...my thoughts were with you during my late-night feedings). But it was truly an amazing experience to be able to come together as a congregation and pray together for a cause. We know that every candidate has his/her flaws, but we pray that the best person for the job -- the one who upholds Christian values -- will be elected. Please, please, please, exercise your right to vote tomorrow. It is a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Amy!
I heard about your blog and I am so glad I found it. Your joy and thankfulness are so obvious,and such a blessing to see. Logan is beautiful. Truly, children are a gift of God. Enjoy every second with your wonderful family.
With Love,
Amy
Post a Comment