Tuesday, November 4, 2008

5 weeks

Our little man is 5 weeks old today....And what a day we had! First, we waited over an hour and a half to vote...Logan's first election. He was so good, and brought a lot of joy to many of the people around us who were waiting.

Later in the day, Logan went on his first walk. Of course, my veteran partner, Charlie, was with us, so the three of us set out for about a 25 minute walk. Again, Logan was great. He really seemed to enjoy it. As for me, it was the BEST walk I've ever been on!

The first pic here is Charlie taking a break on our walk (Logan and I didn't need a break, but Charles likes to take a rest every now and then!)

The second pic is Logan on our walk and the last pic is him in his adorable baseball outfit from our friend, Sam. I tried to get a better picture in that outfit, but Logan was not feeling much like getting his picture taken this evening.







No comments: